Thanks to VADISTAT - Per Simona Balbi, 2 grants to take part into the JADT 2022 conference are made available to young scholars under 35 y.o.
Candidates will be awarded on the ground of a scientific competition.
Grants will not be paid directly to the winners but used to cover the following expenses:
• 3 nights in a hotel next to the conference venue
• commuting between airport/railway station and the hotel
• registration fees (conference + proceedings + social dinner)
All the grantees will also receive a certified statement as
winners of the 2022 VADISTAT - Per Simona Balbi Award.
• Candidates has to declare that they have less than 35 y.o.
• Only people submitting a paper to the JADT 2022 can apply for a VADISTAT grant
• Each candidate can apply for a VADISTAT grant with only one paper
• Candidates must be the principal author and have at least one co-author
• In order to be eligible, candidates must have their paper accepted by the review panel
• Application must be sent to the Organising Committee by December 31, 2021
• A jury, headed by the VADISTAT president, will grade the candidates. The authors of the 2 best papers will be awarded with a grant
• The decision of the jury is final and may not be appealed. The jury reserves the right to not attribute all the grants